From fruit-pigmented blushes to pomegranate-infused lipsticks, this non- toxic makeup and skincare brand is the SH*T. Let me count thy ways…
100% Pure is my current organic beauty obsession and here’s why:
- The brand is 100% NON-TOXIC and ALL-NATURAL –This means that in addition to being organic, they formulate all of their delicious cosmetics and skincare without artificial colors, artificial fragrances, synthetic chemical preservatives and all other toxins. (I have found many “organic” makeup lines to still utilize chemical preservatives in their products so beware!). It’s also cruelty-free!
- Free Returns – Not happy with a product? No problem. You have 30 days to return or exchange a product, even if it is used.
- They Give Back, Generously – Each month, the website features a “Charity of the Month” and provides background and awareness on its cause. All proceeds from a chosen collection of 100% Pure products are donated to the featured charity. This month’s charity is Shark Stewards, whose mission is to establish key shark sanctuaries, pass legislation banning shark fishing and emphasize olive oil as an alternative to shark liver which is sourced to make squalane, a popular cosmetic ingredient.
- Travel size – For all you jet-setters out there who would rather keep it 100% pure than use chemical-laden, hotel bath and body products. The line offers both makeup and skincare products in travel sizes. Hassle-free TSA-screening- yes please!
- FREE Shipping– No order minimum. Yes, you read that right.
- 100% Purist Rewards Program– rack up the points with every dollar spent online or in stores. Cash out for perks that aren’t tiny-winy sample-sized.
Since I am a 100% Pure affiliate, I find out about all their sales first which means you get to shop as soon as they start to avoid items selling out! Right now they are doing a sweet sale for 20% off your entire purchase. Head to their site here and use code: FNFFEB17.
My current faves:
- Maracuja Oil Volumizing Mascara– Delicious-smelling mascara made from blueberries & black tea leaves. I seriously take a little whiff of it every time I use it, it smells that good. Also works wonders!
- Long Last Brow Gel Pot in Soft Brown- Works just as well as Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade, minus all of the toxic chemicals!
- Fruit Pigmented Blush in Mimosa– Comparable to NARS best-selling Orgasm blush, but this one is made from strawberry, papaya, apricot, raspberry, peach & cherry!
- Semi-Matte Lipstick- No alcohol in this lippie! My favorite shade is Pink Canyon and it’s made from cocoa butter, Shea butter and vitamin E. Can you say moisturizing?
Just as the website states, 100% PURE really is health food for your skin. Sign up for their weekly newsletter to learn about current promos and get beauty stats like this one:
“There is a 24-45% reduction in toxins and chemicals in your body after switching to all natural body products. Stay vigilant and read the label.”