It’s Time To Spice Up Your Fridge!
Okay so I guess you could say I am a little bit obsessed with wine cork crafts. But seriously, these magnets are too freakin’ cute not to make and take under 5 minutes to create! Trust me when I say that your girlfriends will be asking you for one in no time…
What you need:
- button magnets- Buy them here>
- miniature faux succulents- Buy them here>
- Hot glue sticks + gun
- drill and drill bit
- Using the drill and drill bit, hollow enough space on top of the cork to fit a small bubble of hot glue.
- Glue mini succulent in hollowed space.
- Glue magnet to the back of your cork and hold for a few seconds.
- Stick on your fridge and admire!
There are so many unique crafts you can make with wine corks and wine bottles. The thing I love best about DIY crafts is that you are able to recycle and gift at the same time. Simple, inexpensive and very thoughtful 🙂