Hook On Your Keys & Drive to Buy More Wine!
These cork key chains are another quick and easy craft that add some flare to your generic set of keys. I can’t tell you how many people have noticed my spiced up key chain since making it. Here’s how…
What you need:
- Wine cork
- Key ring (size dependent on preference) in a pack of 10. Buy it here>
- Screw eyes (size dependent on preference) in a pack of 25. Buy it here>
- Flat washer (size dependent on preference) in a pack of 25. Buy it here>
- Hold cork in one hand and place washer on the top of the cork. Choose the smoother side.
- Holding the washer in place with one hand, slowly twist screw eye hook into the top of the cork, through the center of the washer. Make sure it is straight. Twist until only the eye is visible.
- Attach key chain loop to the fish eye hook.
- Attach on to your set of keys. Ta-da!